- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Kalami weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 226226 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Kalami, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kalami in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Kalami in November, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kalami in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kalami in November - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kalami in November?
The average sea temperature around Kalami in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Kalami in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Kalami in November and the average monthly rainfall is 226mm.
Kalami sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalami in November 2020. Select a month to view Kalami sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:09||17:38|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:25||17:24|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:41||17:16|
- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Corfu in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.