- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Kalami weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Kalami, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kalami in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kalami in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kalami in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kalami in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kalami in July?
The average sea temperature around Kalami in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Kalami in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Kalami in July and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Kalami sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalami in July 2020. Select a month to view Kalami sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:16||21:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:26||21:07|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:39||20:54|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Corfu in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.