- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Aghios Gordios weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Aghios Gordios, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Aghios Gordios in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Aghios Gordios in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aghios Gordios in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aghios Gordios in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Aghios Gordios in July?
The average sea temperature around Aghios Gordios in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Aghios Gordios in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Aghios Gordios in July and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Aghios Gordios sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aghios Gordios in July 2020. Select a month to view Aghios Gordios sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:17||21:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:27||21:06|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:39||20:54|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Corfu in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.