- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Xcaret weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Xcaret, Caribbean Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Xcaret in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Xcaret in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xcaret in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xcaret in February - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xcaret in February?
The average sea temperature around Xcaret in February is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Xcaret in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Xcaret in February and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Xcaret sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xcaret in February 2021. Select a month to view Xcaret sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:25||18:40|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:19||18:47|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:09||18:53|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Caribbean Coast
Where is hot in the Caribbean Coast in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Caribbean Coast in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.