- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Xcaret weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Xcaret, Caribbean Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Xcaret in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Xcaret in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xcaret in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xcaret in December - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xcaret in December?
The average sea temperature around Xcaret in December is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Xcaret in December?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Xcaret in December and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Xcaret sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xcaret in December 2020. Select a month to view Xcaret sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:09||18:07|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:18||18:11|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:25||18:19|
- Save on holidays to Mexico with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Cancun & the Caribbean Coast of Mexico
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Caribbean Coast
Where is hot in the Caribbean Coast in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Caribbean Coast in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.