- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Xcaret weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Xcaret, Mexico - Caribbean Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mexico - Caribbean Coast
How hot is it in Xcaret in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Xcaret in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xcaret in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xcaret in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xcaret in April?
The average sea temperature around Xcaret in April is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Xcaret in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Xcaret in April and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Xcaret sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xcaret in April 2021. Select a month to view Xcaret sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:42||19:03|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:30||19:07|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:19||19:13|
- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico - Caribbean Coast
Where is hot in Mexico - Caribbean Coast in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico - Caribbean Coast in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.