- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Veliko Tarnovo weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bulgaria
The June weather guide for Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Veliko Tarnovo in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Veliko Tarnovo in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Veliko Tarnovo in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Veliko Tarnovo in June - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Veliko Tarnovo in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Veliko Tarnovo in June and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Veliko Tarnovo sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Veliko Tarnovo in June 2021. Select a month to view Veliko Tarnovo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:41||20:50|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:38||20:59|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:41||21:01|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.