- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Sozopol weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bulgaria
The May weather guide for Sozopol, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sozopol in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Sozopol in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sozopol in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sozopol in May - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sozopol in May?
The average sea temperature around Sozopol in May is 15°C.
Does it rain in Sozopol in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Sozopol in May and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sozopol sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sozopol in May 2021. Select a month to view Sozopol sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:04||20:09|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:47||20:25|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:35||20:39|
- Book early for skiing breaks in 2021/2022
- Pay just £70 low deposits per person
- Plus 2 for 1 lift passes + group & family discounts
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.