- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Sozopol weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sozopol, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Bulgaria
How warm is it in Sozopol in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Sozopol in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sozopol in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sozopol in March - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Sozopol in March?
The average sea temperature around Sozopol in March is 7°C.
Does it rain in Sozopol in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Sozopol in March and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Sozopol sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sozopol in March 2021. Select a month to view Sozopol sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:45||17:59|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:19||18:17|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:53||19:34|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where is warm in Bulgaria in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.