- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Sozopol weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Bulgaria
The July weather guide for Sozopol, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sozopol in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Sozopol in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sozopol in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sozopol in July - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sozopol in July?
The average sea temperature around Sozopol in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Sozopol in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Sozopol in July and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Sozopol sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sozopol in July 2021. Select a month to view Sozopol sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:36||20:50|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:47||20:44|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:01||20:30|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where is hot in Bulgaria in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.