- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Duni weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Duni, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Bulgaria
How warm is it in Duni in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Duni in November, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Duni in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Duni in November - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Duni in November?
The average sea temperature around Duni in November is 13°C.
Does it rain in Duni in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Duni in November and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Duni sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Duni in November 2020. Select a month to view Duni sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:43||17:02|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:00||16:47|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:18||16:38|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where is warm in Bulgaria in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.