- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Banja Luka weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The May weather guide for Banja Luka, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Banja Luka in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Banja Luka in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banja Luka in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banja Luka in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Banja Luka in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Banja Luka in May and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banja Luka sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Banja Luka in May 2022. Select a month to view Banja Luka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:41||19:56|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:22||20:14|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:09||20:29|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.