- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Banja Luka weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The March weather guide for Banja Luka, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Banja Luka in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Banja Luka in March, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banja Luka in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banja Luka in March - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Banja Luka in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Banja Luka in March and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banja Luka sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Banja Luka in March 2022. Select a month to view Banja Luka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:29||17:39|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:02||17:58|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:34||19:17|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.