- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Banja Luka weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bosnia and Herzegovina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bosnia & Herzegovina
The June weather guide for Banja Luka, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Banja Luka in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Banja Luka in June, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banja Luka in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banja Luka in June - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Banja Luka in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Banja Luka in June and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banja Luka sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Banja Luka in June 2021. Select a month to view Banja Luka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:09||20:30|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:05||20:39|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:09||20:41|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.