- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Rurrenabaque weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 153153 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The April weather guide for Rurrenabaque, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rurrenabaque in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Rurrenabaque in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rurrenabaque in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rurrenabaque in April - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rurrenabaque in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Rurrenabaque in April and the average monthly rainfall is 153mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rurrenabaque sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rurrenabaque in April 2022. Select a month to view Rurrenabaque sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:35||18:32|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:37||18:23|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:39||18:15|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.