- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Mazi weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The June weather guide for Mazi, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mazi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mazi in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mazi in June?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mazi in June - that's 89% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mazi in June?
The average sea temperature around Mazi in June is 22°C.
Does it rain in Mazi in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Mazi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Mazi sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mazi in June 2021. Select a month to view Mazi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:51||20:23|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:49||20:30|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:53||20:33|
- Save 15% on tours to Asia with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.