- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Bodrum weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Bodrum, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bodrum in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Bodrum in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bodrum in June?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bodrum in June - that's 91% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bodrum in June?
The average sea temperature around Bodrum in June is 22°C.
Does it rain in Bodrum in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Bodrum in June and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Bodrum sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bodrum in June 2020. Select a month to view Bodrum sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:52||20:25|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:50||20:32|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:54||20:34|
- Book early & save on summer 2021 holidays
- Mark Warner resorts in Turkey, Greece & Sardinia
- Holiday prices start from just £749 per person
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in June for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.