- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Akyaka weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The April weather guide for Akyaka, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Akyaka in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Akyaka in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Akyaka in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Akyaka in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Akyaka in April?
The average sea temperature around Akyaka in April is 17°C.
Does it rain in Akyaka in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Akyaka in April and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Akyaka sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Akyaka in April 2022. Select a month to view Akyaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:53||19:29|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:33||19:41|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:14||19:55|
- Save up to £100 on summer 2021 holidays with TUI
- Free changes on selected bookings. £1,000 min spend
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
TUI deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.