- Book online & save up to 10% on ski holidays in 2017/2018
- Cheap ski holidays to Bulgaria, Slovenia & Romania
- Low deposit, FREE child places + early booking discounts
Skiing holidays 2017/2018: Where to find the best last minute deals
If you are looking for the best late deals and last minute offers on skiing and snowboarding holidays for 2017/2018, here is a selection of tour operators who can provide you with a deal before the season comes to an end; most of them will probably also be able to find you and your family a skiing holiday over February half-term and Easter break in 2018.
If you fancy a skiing holiday in Bulgaria, Slovenia or Romania then Balkan Holidays may be the right ski tour operator for you. It provides packages for a number resorts which are certainly good value for money. Have a look at their deals pages to see what's on offer for winter 2017/2018.
By contrast Crystal Ski is the UK's largest ski tour operator with skiing holidays in 2017/2018 to places as far away as the USA, Canada and Japan. It is also able to offer some great deals. You can select these by departure date, departure airport, country and board basis simply by going to the Crystal ski deals page and choosing your search method.
easyJet holidays is a great website on which to book a skiing holiday in 2017/2018. There are drop down lists for all the major ski areas with particularly detailed information on all hotels, and there are lots of different types of accommodation available from basic to luxury.
- Save an extra £40 on easyJet holidays in 2017/2018
- Minimum spend of £800 per booking
- Pay low deposits from £60 per person
Inghams is the oldest established ski tour operator in the UK with 75 years of experience behind it. 2017/2018 skiing holiday deals are available across Europe and North America. It also operates flights out of 21 airports in the UK - that's more than any other ski company.
So if you want plenty of choice from an apartment in Andorra to a luxury hotel in Zermatt this is probably the tour operator for you. Check out the Inghams late deals pages which list offers by country, or book the dates that suit you.
If you live in the UK and just want flights to the ski slopes, Jet2 has some special deals for skiers and snowboarders. Flights include 22kg baggage allowances, allocated seats and civilised departure times.
- Save £200 on holidays per couple (£400 per family of 4)
- £100 off per person on ALL holidays before 30th April 2018
- Jet2holidays promo code automatically applied
- Save 10% on Jet2 flights to beach & city destinations
- Destinations include Ibiza, Turkey, Majorca & Alicante
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
Jet2 operates from Manchester, Leeds Bradford, East Midlands, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Belfast to skiing destinations in Europe including Chambery and Grenoble in France, Geneva in Switzerland and Salzburg in Austria. It also offers flights to Barcelona in Spain for transfer to Andorra.
Mark Warner is another specialist ski operator that builds long-term relationships with just a small number of chalet hotels catering for couples, families and groups with an emphasis on providing skiers with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Save on Christmas skiing holidays with Mark Warner
- Holiday packages include festive events & special guests
- Check prices on ski holidays to Austria, France & Italy
- Browse skiing holiday deals by month with Mark Warner
- Find the best price on skiing holidays for each resort
- Book skiing holidays to France, Austria & Italy
- Save on skiing holidays in 2018 at Mark Warner resorts
- Stay at ski resorts in Italy, France & Austria
- Ski holidays from just £599 per person
Mark Warner concentrates on just a few resorts in France, St Anton in Austria and Courmayer in Italy. France is served by flights to Grenoble and Geneva, while skiers travelling to St Anton fly into Friedrichshafen in southern Germany and to Courmayer via Geneva.
To enquire about Mark Warner ski holidays in 2017/2018 call 0845 485 7392.
In the unlikely event that you will need to be helicoptered off the side of a mountain it is always a good idea to take out a winter sports travel insurance policy before you leave home. Also make sure you have some proper ski gloves, warm socks and a good hat. A pair of light snow boots will also be useful for getting around when you are not skiing. Check out our skiing deals and discount codes section for more special offers on skiing and snowboarding holidays in 2017/2018.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details