- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Dinant weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The October weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dinant in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Dinant in October, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in October?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in October - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in October?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Dinant in October and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in October 2021. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:41||19:18|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||08:04||18:47|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:29*||17:18*|
*Daylight saving ends - Central European Time (CET) starts
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.