- Save on holidays to Belgium with latest offers
- Visit Bruges, Ostend, Ypres & the Battlefields
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Dinant weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The May weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dinant in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Dinant in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in May - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Dinant in May and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in May 2021. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:16||21:00|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:52||21:22|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:36||21:41|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.