- Book a Park Stay & Go airport package with IHG
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights airport parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Dinant weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The January weather guide for Dinant, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Dinant in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Dinant in January, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dinant in January?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Dinant in January - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dinant in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Dinant in January and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dinant sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dinant in January 2022. Select a month to view Dinant sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:40||16:48|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:33||17:07|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:16||17:32|
- Save on glamping holidays across the UK & Europe
- Explore the latest online discounts & special offers
- Destinations include the UK, France, Netherlands & Germany
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.