- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Homyel' weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belarus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belarus
The January weather guide for Homyel', Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Homyel' in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Homyel' in January, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Homyel' in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Homyel' in January - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Homyel' in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Homyel' in January and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Homyel' in January 2022. Select a month to view Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:06||15:53|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:58||16:14|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:39||16:40|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.