- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Homyel' weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belarus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Belarus
The December weather guide for Homyel', Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Homyel' in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Homyel' in December, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Homyel' in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Homyel' in December - that's 13% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Homyel' in December?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Homyel' in December and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Homyel' in December 2021. Select a month to view Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:44||15:46|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:01||15:43|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:06||15:52|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.