- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Brest weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belarus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belarus
The October weather guide for Brest, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Brest in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Brest in October, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brest in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brest in October - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brest in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Brest in October and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brest sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brest in October 2021. Select a month to view Brest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:26||18:02|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:52||17:29|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:19||16:58|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.