- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Brest weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belarus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belarus
The November weather guide for Brest, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Brest in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Brest in November, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brest in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brest in November - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brest in November?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Brest in November and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brest sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brest in November 2021. Select a month to view Brest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:20||16:56|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:46||16:34|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:10||16:18|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.