- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Brest weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belarus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belarus
The August weather guide for Brest, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brest in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Brest in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brest in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brest in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brest in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Brest in August and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brest sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brest in August 2022. Select a month to view Brest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||04:46||20:16|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:10||19:48|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:35||19:15|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.