- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Brest weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belarus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belarus
The April weather guide for Brest, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Brest in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Brest in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brest in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brest in April - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brest in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Brest in April and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brest sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brest in April 2022. Select a month to view Brest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:00||18:59|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:29||19:23|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||04:58||19:49|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.