- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Barbados
- Min spend £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
Needham's Point weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Barbados
The November weather guide for Needham's Point, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Needham's Point in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Needham's Point in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Needham's Point in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Needham's Point in November - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Needham's Point in November?
The average sea temperature around Needham's Point in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Needham's Point in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Needham's Point in November and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Needham's Point sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Needham's Point in November 2021. Select a month to view Needham's Point sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:52||17:32|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:57||17:29|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:05||17:30|
- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.