- Save up to 60% on hotel stays in 2020/2021
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- All room prices are pppn based on 2 adults sharing
Bridgetown weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Barbados
The November weather guide for Bridgetown, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bridgetown in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Bridgetown in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bridgetown in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bridgetown in November - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bridgetown in November?
The average sea temperature around Bridgetown in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Bridgetown in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Bridgetown in November and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Bridgetown sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bridgetown in November 2020. Select a month to view Bridgetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:52||17:31|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:58||17:29|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:05||17:30|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where is hot in Barbados in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.