- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Bahamas
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Marsh Harbour weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The December weather guide for Marsh Harbour, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Marsh Harbour in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Marsh Harbour in December, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marsh Harbour in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marsh Harbour in December - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marsh Harbour in December?
The average sea temperature around Marsh Harbour in December is 25°C.
Does it rain in Marsh Harbour in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Marsh Harbour in December and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Marsh Harbour sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Marsh Harbour in December 2021. Select a month to view Marsh Harbour sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:40||17:15|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:50||17:19|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:56||17:27|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.