- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Great Exuma weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The July weather guide for Great Exuma, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Great Exuma in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Great Exuma in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Great Exuma in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Great Exuma in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Great Exuma in July?
The average sea temperature around Great Exuma in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Great Exuma in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Great Exuma in July and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Great Exuma sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Great Exuma in July 2021. Select a month to view Great Exuma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:20||19:54|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:26||19:52|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:33||19:46|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Where is hot in the Bahamas in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.