- Browse latest offers on Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Includes sale discounts & all inclusive deals
- Save on romantic breaks & family vacations to the Bahamas
Dunmore Town weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The November weather guide for Dunmore Town, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dunmore Town in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Dunmore Town in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dunmore Town in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dunmore Town in November - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dunmore Town in November?
The average sea temperature around Dunmore Town in November is 26°C.
Does it rain in Dunmore Town in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Dunmore Town in November and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Dunmore Town sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dunmore Town in November 2020. Select a month to view Dunmore Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:15||17:25|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:24||17:18|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:35||17:16|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.