- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Cat Island weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The September weather guide for Cat Island, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cat Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Cat Island in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cat Island in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cat Island in September - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cat Island in September?
The average sea temperature around Cat Island in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Cat Island in September?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Cat Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Cat Island in September?
On average 1 day in September in Cat Island is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cat Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cat Island in September 2021. Select a month to view Cat Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:44||19:21|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:49||19:06|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:54||18:50|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.