- Book late deals to Sandals resorts in the Caribbean
- Stay at luxury resorts in Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Book hotel only or with flights from the UK
Cat Island weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The November weather guide for Cat Island, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cat Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cat Island in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cat Island in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cat Island in November - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cat Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Cat Island in November is 27°C.
Does it rain in Cat Island in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Cat Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Cat Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cat Island in November 2020. Select a month to view Cat Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:10||17:22|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:19||17:15|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:30||17:13|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.