- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Cat Island weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Cat Island, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Cat Island in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Cat Island in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cat Island in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cat Island in May - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cat Island in May?
The average sea temperature around Cat Island in May is 26°C.
Does it rain in Cat Island in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Cat Island in May and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Cat Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cat Island in May 2021. Select a month to view Cat Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:27||19:32|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:18||19:40|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:14||19:47|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.