- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Sao Miguel weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Sao Miguel, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How hot is it in Sao Miguel in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Sao Miguel in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Miguel in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Miguel in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Miguel in May?
The average sea temperature around Sao Miguel in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Sao Miguel in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sao Miguel in May and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Sao Miguel sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Miguel in May 2021. Select a month to view Sao Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:47||20:33|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:32||20:47|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:23||20:58|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.