- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Sao Miguel weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Sao Miguel, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How hot is it in Sao Miguel in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Sao Miguel in June, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Miguel in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Miguel in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Miguel in June?
The average sea temperature around Sao Miguel in June is 19°C.
Does it rain in Sao Miguel in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sao Miguel in June and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Sao Miguel sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Miguel in June 2021. Select a month to view Sao Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:22||20:59|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:20||21:06|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:24||21:08|
- Save up to 35% on long stays at Pestana Hotels
- Book hotels in Portugal (including Algarve, Madeira & Azores)
- Travel before 1st April 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.