- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Sao Miguel weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Sao Miguel, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How hot is it in Sao Miguel in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Sao Miguel in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Miguel in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Miguel in August - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Miguel in August?
The average sea temperature around Sao Miguel in August is 23°C.
Does it rain in Sao Miguel in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Sao Miguel in August and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Sao Miguel sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Miguel in August 2021. Select a month to view Sao Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:46||20:51|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:59||20:34|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:12||20:13|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.