- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Ribeira Grande weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The November weather guide for Ribeira Grande, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ribeira Grande in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Ribeira Grande in November, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ribeira Grande in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ribeira Grande in November - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ribeira Grande in November?
The average sea temperature around Ribeira Grande in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Ribeira Grande in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Ribeira Grande in November and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ribeira Grande sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ribeira Grande in November 2021. Select a month to view Ribeira Grande sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:08||17:43|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:23||17:31|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:38||17:23|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.