- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Flores weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The May weather guide for Flores, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Flores in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Flores in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Flores in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Flores in May - that's 38% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Flores in May?
The average sea temperature around Flores in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Flores in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Flores in May and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Flores sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Flores in May 2021. Select a month to view Flores sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||07:05||20:58|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:50||21:13|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:40||21:25|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.