- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Flores weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The July weather guide for Flores, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Flores in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Flores in July, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Flores in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Flores in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Flores in July?
The average sea temperature around Flores in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Flores in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Flores in July and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Flores sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Flores in July 2021. Select a month to view Flores sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:41||21:36|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:51||21:30|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:03||21:18|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Where is hot in the Azores in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.