- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Flores weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The April weather guide for Flores, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Flores in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Flores in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Flores in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Flores in April - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Flores in April?
The average sea temperature around Flores in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Flores in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Flores in April and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Flores sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Flores in April 2021. Select a month to view Flores sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:49||20:29|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:27||20:43|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:07||20:57|
- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.