- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Corvo weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The May weather guide for Corvo, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Corvo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Corvo in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corvo in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corvo in May - that's 38% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corvo in May?
The average sea temperature around Corvo in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Corvo in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Corvo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Corvo sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Corvo in May 2022. Select a month to view Corvo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:05||20:58|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:49||21:13|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:39||21:25|
- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.