- Enjoy two holidays in one with a stopover in Portugal
- Stay up to 5 nights in Lisbon or Porto without stopover fee
- Stopovers available on selected mid & long haul flights
Corvo weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Corvo, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How warm is it in Corvo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Corvo in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corvo in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corvo in March - that's 31% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corvo in March?
The average sea temperature around Corvo in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Corvo in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Corvo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 105mm.
Corvo sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Corvo in March 2021. Select a month to view Corvo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:37||18:57|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:14||19:12|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:50||20:28|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.