- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Corvo weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The June weather guide for Corvo, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Corvo in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Corvo in June, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corvo in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corvo in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corvo in June?
The average sea temperature around Corvo in June is 19°C.
Does it rain in Corvo in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Corvo in June and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Corvo sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Corvo in June 2021. Select a month to view Corvo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:39||21:26|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:36||21:34|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:40||21:36|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.