- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Corvo weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The July weather guide for Corvo, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Corvo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Corvo in July, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corvo in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corvo in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corvo in July?
The average sea temperature around Corvo in July is 22°C.
Does it rain in Corvo in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Corvo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Corvo sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Corvo in July 2021. Select a month to view Corvo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:40||21:36|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:50||21:31|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:03||21:18|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Where is hot in the Azores in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.