- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Corvo weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The January weather guide for Corvo, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Corvo in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Corvo in January, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corvo in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corvo in January - that's 29% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corvo in January?
The average sea temperature around Corvo in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Corvo in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Corvo in January and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Corvo sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Corvo in January 2022. Select a month to view Corvo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:25||17:51|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:23||18:06|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:13||18:23|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Where is hot in the Azores in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.