- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Corvo weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Corvo, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How warm is it in Corvo in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Corvo in December, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corvo in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corvo in December - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corvo in December?
The average sea temperature around Corvo in December is 17°C.
Does it rain in Corvo in December?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Corvo in December and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Corvo sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Corvo in December 2020. Select a month to view Corvo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||08:06||17:41|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:19||17:42|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:25||17:50|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.