- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Corvo weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Azores with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The April weather guide for Corvo, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Corvo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Corvo in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corvo in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corvo in April - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corvo in April?
The average sea temperature around Corvo in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Corvo in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Corvo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Corvo sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Corvo in April 2022. Select a month to view Corvo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:49||20:28|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:27||20:42|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:06||20:57|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.